07 Aug Silver Medalist Carlo Paalam To Receive Over P22 Million & Other Incentives
Posted at 17:08h in Cagayan de Oro News 0 Comments
Mga higala! Flyweight silver medalist Carlo Paalam of Cagayan de Oro City is now set to receive over P22 million and other incentives!
Below is the breakdown of his rewards:
- P5 million- as mandated by Republic Act No. 10699
- P5 million- from Manny V. Pangilinan
- P5 million- from Ramon S. Ang
- P2 million- Deputy Speaker Rep. Mikee Romero
- P3 million- from Phoenix Petroleum
- P2 million- from the office of President Rodrigo Duterte
He will also receive 60,000 Mabuhay Miles per year for life from Phillippine Airlines.
Motortrade has also promised him a free big bike.
🗣️“The #silver medal symbolises what I went through because when I was a young boy, I was a scavenger and I collected junk and garbage.
“I know this medal is made out of recycled materials, and I can identify with it.” – Carlo Paalam🇵🇭
— #Tokyo2020 (@Tokyo2020) August 7, 2021