01 Aug Singers From Region 10 Win Multiple Medals @ World Championships In California USA
Posted at 17:41h in Events 0 Comments
Mga higala! 2 amazing singers from Lanao del Norte have won multiple medals in the recently concluded annual World Championships of Performing Arts (WCOPA) held in California (USA)!
- Marlou Flores (Bacolod, LDN) – 1 silver and 1 bronze medals
- Mary Ashley Entrina (Kapatagan, LDN) – 3 silver and 1 bronze
These singers competed together with other Filipinos versus exceptional performers from over 50 countries around the world.
Meanwhile, below are the medals and rewards won by the Philippine representatives as a whole:
- 38 Gold, 59 Silver, and 85 Bronze Medals
- 44 Semi-Finalist Medals
- 8 Grand Finalist Medals
- 1 Scholarship
- 29 Division Winner Plaques
- 1 Extraordinary National Director Plaque
BTW, the World Championships of Performing Arts is the only international performing arts talent competition and educational experience of its kind that’s held every year in Hollywood, California.
2022 WCOPA Final Showcase:
Wow kaayo sila higala! Check out the photos below:
For more photos and details: