20 Sep Application For SM College Scholarship 2020 To Start This October 15: Full Tuition, Monthly Allowance, & More!
Mga higala! Do you wanna avail a full scholarship with a wide variety of course choices and benefits?
Then, ready your requirements and apply online for the SM College Scholarship 2020 starting this October 15 until December 31, 2019!
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Allowance
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas breaks
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering / BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Financial Management
- BS in Management Accounting
- Public high school graduate in the areas covered.
- Private high school graduates with DepEd voucher in areas covered.
- A general weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
AREAS COVERED (Mindanao):
- Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
- Accomplished online application form
- Attachments to the online application:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2018 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM mall
Below is a flowchart of the SM College Scholarship 2020 application process:
(Note: The online application portal will only be accessible from October 15 to December 31, 2019. Mark your calendars higala!)
For more details, visit sm-foundation.org/programs/education.