24 Nov SM College Scholarship 2021-2022 Application To Open This January: Tuition, Allowance, & More!
Mga higala! The application period for the SM College Scholarship of the SM Foundation, for School Year 2021-2022, will finally be open this January 1!
The application will then be closed on February 28, 2021.
Benefits include full tuition, monthly allowance, exclusive SM job offers, and more! Interested? Ready your requirements now:
- Accomplished online application form
- Attachments to the online application:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2019 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
- Grade 12 public high school graduates from schools in the areas covered.
- Grade 12 graduates from private schools in the areas covered
- With DepEd vouchers and;
- Must be grade 10 finishers from public high schools
- A general weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for Grade 12-1st semester.
- Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
Areas Covered (Mindanao):
- Agusan del Norte
- Davao del Sur
- Misamis Oriental
- South Cotabato
- Zamboanga del Sur
Various courses like BS in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Accountancy, Education, and more are being offered higala!
For more details, visit this link: