23 May End Your Summer With An Adventure @ Blu Sands Beach Resort
Mga higala! The summer season is almost ending! So, take a break from work and enjoy its remaining days at one of the most famous locations in the region right now!
The Blu Sands Beach Resort of Barangay Tubigan in the Municipality of Initao, Misamis Oriental.
The resort is known for the frequent visit of whale sharks or Butanding in its area and its amazing location filled with white sand and crystal clear waters. Blu Sands Beach Resort is also famous for their water activities such as Banana boats, Kayak rides, Parasailing and more!
Check out their rates and pictures by Katawa CDO Doodzkie below:
Watersports Rates / Water Activities:
- Aquaslide + Blob + Tarzan Boat: P150/hr
- Paddle Boat – P200/hr
- Kayak – P250/ hr
- Clear Kayak – P400/hr
- Glass Boat – P500/trip
- Trilogy ( 3 pax ) – P700/trip
- Energy Ride ( 4 pax ) – P900/trip
- UFO Couch ( 5 pax ) – P1,200/trip
- Banana Boat ( 10 seater ) – P1,500/trip
- Dragon Boat ( 20 seater ) – P2,000
- Parasailing: Single – P1,500/trip; Tandem – P2,000/trip
- Deluxe Room – 1,800 ( 2 pax )
- Deluxe w/ Veranda – 2,200 ( 2 pax )
- Twin Room – 2,800 ( 4 pax )
- Superior Room – 2,500 ( 2 pax )
- Deluxe Poolside – 3,000 ( 2 pax )
- Suite Room 4,500 ( 4 pax )
- Barkadahan Room w/ Usage of Small Cottage – 7,000 ( 12 pax )
- Big ( 30 pax ) 7am-5pm – P2,000 and / 5pm-10pm – P1,500
- Small ( 15 pax ) 7am-5pm – P1,500 and / 5pm-10pm – P1,000
To get there, you just need to travel to the Bulua Terminal of Cagayan de Oro City and ride a Jeepney or Bus bound for Initao, Misamis Oriental. Fare is worth P115 for aircon buses and P60 for non-aircon. Travel time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Source: Katawa CDO Doodzkie