05 Oct Take A Break With Nature @ Kapayawan Ridge
Mga higala! Do you have any plans this weekend? Wanna go on an adventure with nature? Then get off your bum, pack your bags, invite your friends, and enjoy your free time while experiencing the beauty of KAPAYAWAN RIDGE.
Kapayawan Ridge is one of the many accessible but challenging trekking locations located at Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, around 3 hours away from Cagayan de Oro City.
It boasts an amazing 180° view of Bukidnon’s majestic mountain ranges, picture-worthy landscape, and designated camping spots that will definitely make the tough trek worth every step.
For an amazing sneak peek, watch this video from Jiffy The Conqueror:
HOW TO GET THERE?
- Ride a bus bound for Impasug-ong at CDO’s Agora Terminal.
- Inform the conductor that you need to get off at Impalutao Integrated School and meet with your travel guide.
- From the school, ride a habal-habal motorcycle to the “Ant Farm.”
- Upon reaching the “Ant Farm”, follow the instructions of your guide and start your trek.
- After a challenging 2-3 hours of trekking, you will then reach the top.
- ENJOY THE VIEW, TAKE PICTURES, MAKE MEMORIES!
Note: BTW, trekkers are not allowed to go on their own, make sure to contact a local guide.
- Going to Impalutao Integrated School: P122
- From CEDAR to Agora Terminal: P125
- From Elementary School to Ant Farm: P25
- From Ant Farm to CEDAR: P30
GUIDE FEE: P300