08 Nov Things You Need to Know Why Burgers are Healthy
Everyone thinks that eating burgers and pizza is inherently bad for our health. However, I am going to break it down to you that actually, eating burgers occasionally, especially those made with lean ground beef, can boost your health rather than impair them.
These are the very reason why you should not scratch burger off your diet:
- Provide Nutrients. Hamburgers are made of beef and beef provides nutrients like zinc, iron, protein and B vitamins. These nutrients will help you gain your energy and development.
- High in Fatty Acid. Hamburgers that contains beef produces fatty acids called conjugated linoleic acid or CLA. CLA has the ability to fight inflammatory disease, such as arthritis and promotes weight loss and prevent weight gain.
- Accessible. Burgers are everywhere! You can grab one easily if you’re to busy around the city running errands for your family or for work. You can drop by at Cagayan Town Center across Brgy 27, Gen Antonio Luna, Corner Capt. Vicente Roa and spot Barney’s Burger for some burger catching. You can also locate one of their branches beside Grand Central along Pabayo Hayes St.
- Irresistible. At the end of the day no matter how we manage to become health conscious we all know that one burger can’t harm us. Just imagine the tender and juicy patty topped with the mouthwatering signature bbq sauce of Barney’s Burger. Not to mention the crazy crazy cheese smothered all over the patty.
- Makes you feel sexy. Eating burger allows you to have protein as the center of your diet. Protein allows you to be strong and being strong is sexy. Protein allows you to do the work with enthusiasm and glowing amidst the busy schedule.
Sure thing burgers are not that bad for your health. But you will have to remember that our body functions best when the ratios of what we eat are balanced. But with Barney’s Burger there is no doubt that you are eating the right kind of burger as it contains 100% pure beef that would help your body receive an adequate amount of nutrients.