23 Aug Turn Up That Party Animal In You With This Year’s Prohibition Music And Food Festival
As part of the fiesta celebration, Kagay-anons would be able to feel the festive vibe as Prohibition at Lifestyle District happens this August 26, 2017.
Prohibition 2017 Music and Food Festival is a celebration of diversified musical genres bringing you memories of frolic. This year be prepared to dance on the genres of reggae, hip hop, retro, contemporary pop and EDM. Expect also a range of flavours and taste in this special celebration.
Expect only the best music from the talented DJs local and international.
- Sound of One aka John Samonte – DJ Sam
- RB Banaag – DJ RB
- Kyle Christian Banaag – DJ Kyle
- Issa Ramos
- Khai Lim
- DJ Gino V
- Ashley Rivera/Petra Mahalimuyak – DJ Ashley
- Kat DJ
- Tom Taus
Hyping up the crowd with the best emcees.
- MC BBoi (Babyboy) MC Bboi Alaba
- MC R-Funk
- Marga on the Mic
Turning your experience into memories are the distinguished videographers and photographers.
- Jefferson Talita – JeffTalita
- Jacob Casile – JaCas Photography
However, we should also be remindful of our safety. Here are the lists of what to bring and what not to bring at the Prohibition 2017.
– DSLR and Drones
– deadly weapons (guns, knife, and pointed objects)
– flammable items, spray cans, fireworks, explosives
– illegal drugs and paraphernalia
– selfie stick and tripods
– outside food and drinks
– all types of bags are not allowed (there will be no baggage counters inside)
– slippers (men) only closed footwear
– valid ID or document with birth date (will be checked upon entry)
– banners / small mats or blanket
– camera (digital analog and go pros, mobile phones and power banks are allowed)
– GOOD VIBES
– water proof pouches and money
Tickets are sold for Php 250 only.
Reminder: this is event is R18+