01 Aug UPDATED: COVID-19 Travel Requirements In CDO Under Alert Level 1
Mga higala! Here are the updated COVID-19 travel requirements in Cagayan de Oro City under the current Alert Level 1 status!
BTW, here are some of the guidelines under this alert level:
- Public transportation in areas now at full seating capacity.
- For intrazonal and interzonal travels involving public land transportation between an area with a higher alert level classification and an area under Alert Level 1, the passenger capacity shall be that which has the lower passenger capacity rate between the point of origin and point of destination.
- For aviation, maritime, and rail public transport operating in and out of Alert Levels 1 areas, the passenger capacity will be at 100%.
- The use of acrylic and/or plastic dividers is not required.
- The use of the Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage (S-PaSS) travel management system shall likewise not be required for interzonal travel to areas under Alert Level 1.