20 Jan Voter Registration For 2022 Elections To Start This January 20- COMELEC
Mga higala! The Commission on Elections (COMELEC) will finally resume the VOTER REGISTRATION for the 2022 National and Local Elections today, January 20, 2020.
The registration period will run until September 30, 2021, Mondays to Saturdays including holidays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, except on Sundays, during Maundy Thursday and Good Friday (April 9-10, 2020 and April 1-2, 2021), Christmas Day (December 25, 2020).
The following applications will be accepted and can only be done at the local Office of the Election Officer of an applicant:
- Transfer of registration records
- Change/correction of entries in the registration record
- Reactivation of registration record
- Reinstatement of a name in the list of voters
- At least 18 years of age on or before Election Day, or on May 9, 2022,
- A resident in the Philippines for at least 1 year
- A resident place where he or she intends to vote for at least 6 months on or before Election Day
Applicants may present these IDs for the voter registration:
- Employee ID, Postal ID, PWD ID, Student ID/Library Card, Senior Citizen ID, Driver’s License, NBI Clearance, Passport, UMID, IBP ID, PRC License & Certificate of Confirmation from NCIP
For more details: