18 Oct READ: What To Do Before Visiting Camiguin Island
Mga higala! ICYDK, the Province of Camiguin will be opening its doors to fully vaccinated tourists this October!
In line with this, they have announced steps that will help tourists in getting a pass that will allow them to enter the beautiful island.
Gusto ba ka mubisita sa Camiguin? Follow the said steps below:
- Go to cleancamiguinqr.com
- Create an account and fill out the Health Declaration Form
- Upload your proof of complete vaccination
- Upload your negative RT-PCR test result (taken within 72 hours if from Luzon and within 48 hours if from Visayas or Mindanao)
- Upload proof of confirmed booking from an LGU-accredited establishment or a clearance from the Municipal Health Office if staying in a private home
- Download your ID with QR code and print or save it to your phone
Amping and don’t forget to follow health safety protocols during your travel and stay higala!
For updates and more details, follow the Facebook page below: